1. Metal wound gaskets are suitable for a wide range of operating conditions, such as high temperature, high pressure, low temperature, vacuum and other conditions.
2. The metal wound gasket has excellent sealing performance, especially the stress compensation ability.
3. By changing the material combination of the gasket, the chemical corrosion of the gasket by various media can be solved.
4. Applied to pipes, valves, pressure vessels, condensers, heat exchangers, towers, manholes, hand hole flange joints
5. Sealing performance is stable and reliable at stations with frequent temperature and pressure fluctuations.
6. Shipten seal overcomes the shortcomings of the scattered gasket and crushing of the wound gasket, which can be easily installed and the gasket preloading pressure is low.